100 Things to Do in Broward County Before You Die (#60-41)
Don't ever say you're bored again! We're still counting down the best things to do in Broward County. From horses to soul food, our third installment of the ultimate BroCo bucket list continues with numbers 60-41:
Photo by Kolossos / Wikapedia Commons
60. Enjoy a bottomless brunch at Tap 42.
Photo by Candace West
Get wasted with Fort Lauderdale's professional millennials. Unlimited refills of mimosas or bloody marys until 3 p.m.
59. Ogle the male strippers at Le Bare.
Free bottle of Champagne on your birthday week!
58. Ogle the future MMA stars at American Top Team.
Adults can sign up for a one-week trial for $9.95 (includes a T-shirt).
57. Stargaze at Buehler Planetarium & Observatory.
Public shows start at just $4. We recommend bringing someone to make out with. Visit iloveplanets.com.
56. Lose a few hours in the Stonewall National Museum and Archives.
What began as the personal collection of worldwide book collector Mark Silber has become one of the only permanent spaces in the U.S. devoted to exhibits of LGBT culture and history.
55. Walk around with the wild peacocks on Rose Drive in Fort Lauderdale.