Tennis Star Jennifer Capriati's Ten Most Overdramatic Tweets About Ex-Boyfriend (Whom She Allegedly Beat)
|"First I'm gonna take you down. Then I'm gonna tweet about it."|
The one consolation?
She wasn't Jennifer Capriati -- the world's craziest ex-girlfriend.
(Except for that one blond from Fatal Attraction. That ho nuts.)
Yesterday, the fallen tennis star who won 14 singles tournament champions and was inducted into the International Tennis Hall of Fame last year, was ordered to face charges of stalking and battery of her ex boyfriend.
A sampling of the alleged antics:
- She sent 283 text messages to ex-boyfriend Ivan Brannon in one week.
- She punched him four times while he worked out.
- She called Brannon's business 50 times in one day.
- She pounded on the windows at Brannon's business.
- She took his phone and sunglasses.
- She harassed him in a Publix parking lot.
Capriati angry! Capriati smash!
Fortunately, there's more. Lest there was any doubt in anyone's minds, Capriati also loves Twitter.
So here are our favorite ten:
10. I MET SOMEONE!!!! Jennifer
I'm just so giddy right now. I love everyone .. on cloud 9. I Just feel happiness..still pinching myself-- Jennifer Capriati (@JenCapriati) July 13, 2012
9. OMG I LURVE HIm Jennifer
Strong relentless unconditional love. The mind might not know but the soul can feel the love..-- Jennifer Capriati (@JenCapriati) July 24, 2012
8. I Think Thoughts Jennifer
I have learned in times of need u see the truth in people. Their character and compassion.. Sometimes the truth is ugly and heartbreaking-- Jennifer Capriati (@JenCapriati) January 1, 2013