Juiced: The Week in One Gulp
- We answered a riddle posed by AG candidate Dave Aronberg, who claimed that there were more pain clinics than McDonald's restaurants in Broward County.
- A leading opponent of the homeless shelter at Westgate Tabernacle in West Palm may have also been dumping his brother-in-law at the church.
- Parents of hearing-impaired children have been frustrated by Broward County School District's dearth of teachers versed in sign language.
- Sachia Vickery, a 14-year-old tennis phenom from Miramar, conquered her opponent in one of the nation's most storied sports venues: Madison Square Garden.
- Roughly a dozen unemployed South Floridians got taken off the rolls based on reports that they'd landed work at a West Palm accounting firm -- except they hadn't. The accounting firm fears a "scam," as do the unemployed who lost their benefits. But who's the scammer?
- A new study suggests that it ain't so grand to be gay in South Florida after all.