Billboard Top 5: The Football Stars Who Inspired Region's Creepiest Advertisement
|National Collegiate Scouting Association|
|Lane Kiffin wants South Florida's 17-year-old boys.|
"It's time," says the billboard. For... a restraining order? For us to see other people? And this is a region accustomed to seeing billboards designed for an exclusive target, but at least Rush Limbaugh is an adult. Kiffin's targets are just starting their senior year in high school.
By cross-referencing the Volunteers' prospects list for Broward players, we can safely assume that his billboard is built for exactly five local football players, four of whom come from St. Thomas Aquinas. They are:
- Gio Bernard, a small-but-shifty running back.
- Cody Riggs, an elite cornerback.
- Keion Payne, the other St. Thomas cornerback.
- Brian Robinson, a safety.
- Max Beaulieu, a defensive end who plays for the University School.