Three days, 400 meals, 30 cocktails, 15 clothing changes, and probably like 50 concerts later, arriving back on U.S. soil was a relief but also left us wanting more. Meals, that is. Oh, and concerts.
After a day of reflection, it's clear that there were absolutely awesome things about the trip and some other things that were not so great. Here's the best and worst of the S.S. Coachella.
- Top Ten Finest Fashion Moments on the S.S. Coachella
- S.S. Coachella: Stalking Pulp's Jarvis Cocker
- S.S. Coachella Cruise, Day One: Father John Misty, Yeasayer, !!!, Pulp
- S.S. Coachella: Getting Our Nails Done with Sleigh Bells' Alexis Krauss
- S.S. Coachella: Drinking Wine With James Murphy in the Ocean