Top 20 Signs You've Spent Way Too Much Time in Lake Worth
10. You boast that you saw Surfer Blood perform at the mysterious Club Sandwich back in the day.
9. You use Lake Worth's Street Painting Festival as a reminder that Valentine's Day is right around the corner.
8. Ninety-percent of your Facebook photos are at the Bryant Park seawall.
7. You really didn't like swamp-punk, but now you are a huge Everymen fan and even helped the fellas book a show at your hometown in the Midwest.
6. DJ HiGrade has bought you a PBR on a slow night at Propaganda after you shook off the embarrassment of being busted by bartender Sara for staring at her cleavage.
5. You've blacked out at Reggae Fest but are confident that you had a great time.