Top 20 Signs You've Spent Way Too Much Time in Lake Worth
16. You are on a first-name basis with Gabi and Peter at Little Munich, where your pregame consists of a couple of Franziskaner Weiss drafts.
15. You haven't trimmed your beard in several months, and if you look hard enough, you may find a little surprise consisting of yesterday's lunch buried in your heavy-duty facial fuzz.
14. Your name is on a mug at Dave's Last Resort.
13. You've had a "wild night" with Mick Swigert (AKA Micky Vintage) of Spred the Dub.
12. You have made it to Top Five Records when it is actually open.
11. Somebody stole your bike, even though you had it padlocked to a tree off Lake Avenue with one of those heavy-duty Master locks.