Rick Ross: Grammy Week, Stepping Into Rival Turf, and Accepting Death
|Fuck a hater|
Grammy weekend is here, and Rick Ross is gonna either live or die in L.A.
We expect he'll grab an award or two, smoke some of Cali's finest, and be back home in time for lunch at Wing Stop.
- Who shot at Rick Ross
- Were the Gangster Disciples Trying to Kill Rick Ross
- Rick Ross' Girlfriend, Passenger Shateria L. Moragne-el
- Rick Ross Raps About SHooting, Cops Find 18 Shell Casings
- 5 Suggestions For Rick Ross Bodyguards
- What Will Rick Ross Do Now, 5 Suggestions
Phoenix,AZ Tonight Celebrity Theatre #ROZAY Performing LIVE!! RT-- Mastermind (@rickyrozay) February 8, 2013
But does this tweet signal a sign of fatalism in the Boss?
He had a brush with mortality on that Las Olas ride. Even if he doesn't go down in a hail of gunfire, Rick Ross will one day die, and probably hopes somebody will smoke one in his memory too.
Smoke one in memory of Bob Marley.-- Mastermind (@rickyrozay) February 6, 2013
And in a pro-social acknowledgement of death at the hands of gun violence, the Maybach Music Group salutes Trayvon Martin, Miami Gardens neighbor:
Trayvon Martin would have been 18 years old today #RIP-- Maybach Music Group (@MaybachMusicGrp) February 5, 2013