Best and Worst of the S.S. Coachella
Three days, 400 meals, 30 cocktails, 15 clothing changes, and probably like 50 concerts later, arriving back on U.S. soil was a relief but also left us wanting more. Meals, that is. Oh, and concerts.
After a day of reflection, it's clear that there were absolutely awesome things about the trip and some other things that were not so great. Here's the best and worst of the S.S. Coachella.
- Top Ten Finest Fashion Moments on the S.S. Coachella
- S.S. Coachella: Stalking Pulp's Jarvis Cocker
- S.S. Coachella Cruise, Day One: Father John Misty, Yeasayer, !!!, Pulp
- S.S. Coachella: Getting Our Nails Done with Sleigh Bells' Alexis Krauss
- S.S. Coachella: Drinking Wine With James Murphy in the Ocean
|She's not posing. She's trying to keep her balance.|
If you love the high seas, then you might not even have noticed your carrots rolling into your mashed potatoes as the ship lurched side to side. Who knows? Maybe the movement helped get some people laid, falling all over each other on the dance floor.
It wasn't that it was too choppy, but being out there on the Atlantic, the feeling of vertigo and movement makes ya sleepy, as did the Bonine. So basically, it was hard to stay up for late shows even though late shows are the doggone best.
|At least this mouth-breathing pool-vert has good taste in music.|