Top 10 Wackiest Waka Flocka Flame Rhymes on Triple F
8. "Throwing money in the air like I don't really care/Standing on the chair like I don't really care/Got bitches by the pair, I'm baller of the year / And haters everywhere but I don't really care/No I don't, I don't, I don't, I don't really care"
Aside from the occasional "Occupy Something" outbreak, the Facebook generation is a bunch of apathetic, apolitical, flip-flopping nihilists. Shit, even nihilists care more about the state of the world around them than your average sexting 13- to 20-year-old. The chorus of Waka's "I Don't Really Care" reflects that righteous ambivalence with poetic conviction.
7. "Bout cake plus nigga I'm straight/Eat it out the pot/I don't need no plate"
Why does Waka Flocka Flame bake cakes in pots? This man is out of control.
6. "I'm from the south/Southern Hospitality / Soul food dinners, dinners, dinners, dinners, dinners, dinners"
Are we the only one who find the repetition of the word "dinners" to be friggin' heeelarious?
5. "I love money and she love me back/Money in my stomach got me lookin' fat"
Let's break this one down. Professor Flocka is not only personifying money as though it could experience an abstract emotion like love. He is also describing his appreciation for currency as though it were an insatiable hunger, resulting in the narrator becoming, in his own estimation, overweight.
4. "I don't like your kind, you a bourgie ho/All in my face like a groupie ho/Can't do one girl need a group of ho"
Everyone loves to reference Rick Ross's rhyming of "Atlantic" with "Atlantic." Well, you might want to roll another one for the road, because Waka Flocka Flame just rhymed ho, with ho and ho.