Ten Most Shocking Things Spotted at Blood on the Dance Floor Show
10. One girl, getting fondled by her boyfriend, had an image of a dick with hairy balls drawn with a Sharpie on her left shoulder.
9. She and her boyfriend wound up dry-humping at the back of the pit soon after the opening act.
7. There were a couple of shady men in the crowd, but later we saw them all checking up on their kids on the other side of the venue. Turned out the only obvious molester in the crowd was some drunk girl who grabbed our fearless companion's ass several times. Like any good man with a PhD, he simply stood there and took it, his eyes bulging out of their sockets in shock.
6. Among the youngest attendees was a little girl no more than toddler age perched on one dad's shoulder. At least they only seemed to stay for the first couple of acts.
4. There was the comodification of iconic film music as intros. Aggro-goth rocker William Control pranced out to the strains of Gene Wilder as Willy Wonka singing "Pure Imagination," and Wendy Carlos' Moog-centric theme from A Clockwork Orange heralded the appearance of sleazy rapper Deuce.
3. After his first song, the weaselly Deuce immediately went shopping for a girl in the crowd to come up onstage and dance. Up went a skinny, little blond-haired teen, and he wound up singing into her flat chest.
New Times on Facebook | County Grind on Facebook | Twitter | e-mail us |