|She's going to regret this tattoo very soon.|
One diehard My Chemical Romance fan received some undue fame recently thanks to a horrendous tattoo.
As it turns out, this girl wasn't the only person to make a permanently bad decision by defacing her body with her favorite band.
We hunted high and low to bring you this list of the nine worst musical tattoos we could find. Check it out, laugh, and then make jokes in the comments. We encourage it.
Yes, it took us a bit to realize that "3EB" stands for "Third Eye Blind." Having to explain your tattoo is probably not a good way to start an artistic concept.
8. It's a bad idea to let a 5-year-old draw a Green Day sketch on your back. It's an even worse idea to have it tattooed.
7. Obsessed with boy bands much?
6. We imagine that if this person flexes his chest muscle, Clay Aiken will start singing.
The Counting Crows have held their own weight over the years, but Adam Duritz is not worth permanent ridicule.
4. We thought the Backstreet Boys tattoo from #7 was the ultimate example of fandom. We were wrong.
3. How long do you think it will take this man to regret this decision?
2. This tattoo had already made our list because it's an awful outline of Will Smith. And then we noticed that he's eating "rap snacks." Hot damn.
1. There are no words strong enough to describe our disgust.
Follow County Grind on Facebook and Twitter: @CountyGrind.