Olympics-Inspired Cocktails: Enjoy Them at Living Room or Make Them at Home
Every time something happens that's a complete clusterf**k during the Sochi Winter Olympics -- take a sip of your cocktail.
- Every time an athlete gets locked inside a bathroom -- drink!
- Every time a stray dog wanders into the stadium - drink!
- Every time an Olympic ring fails to light during the big opening ceremony - drink!
- Every time Russian tap water resembles Lipton tea - drink (anything but said water)!
- Every time a speed skater forgets she's naked under her uniform and nearly flashes the world - applaud..then drink!
Get the point? There are so many screw ups during the Sochi Olympics that you're probably totally hammered just toasting to the awesomeness that comes with this level of lousy.
In honor of the occasion, Living Room at The W Fort Lauderdale is offering some Olympics-themed cocktails. They're available now through February 23 for $14 each -- or make them at home with these recipes.
Build in shaker, strain into Martini glass.
Build in shaker, strain into Martini glass. Garnish with orange peel.
Build in shaker, strain into Martini glass. Garnish with Filthy Cherries.