Clay Conley, Jamie DeRosa Team Up for Tongue & Cheek Kitchen Collaboration Tomorrow; Discounts for Clean Plate Charlie Readers
While we'd have to say that idea holds true across the board, it's especially appropriate when it comes to creative endeavors, including the kitchen.
So what happens when you take two well-known chefs and pair them together?
Here's your chance to find out for yourself.
Tomorrow night, two-times James Beard nominee Clay Conley of Buccan and renowned chef Jamie DeRosa, who has spent time at the Fat Duck -- one of the 50 best restaurants in the world -- and working as executive chef for Iron Chef Geoffrey Zakarian at the Tudor House, are getting together at DeRosa's Miami Beach spot to create culinary magic at Tongue & Cheek's second Kitchen Collaboration dinner.
For $75 per person excluding tax and gratuity, with a $25 wine flight option, guests get to sample a joint menu from two of South Florida's most highly respected chefs.
The menu includes:
- A welcome reception with two snacks and two signature cocktails including the"Nuttin' Honey," a Manhattan with Mitcher's Bourbon, Smoked Walnuts, Organic Honey and the "Clifford Worley" with Gin, Cranberry, Lime Caviar
- Blue Hill Maine Live Sea Urchin "Chowda"
- Pumpkin Gnudi, Ameretti Cookies, Black Truffle
- Branzino, Sweet Potato "Barigoule", Fennel Bulbs
- White Pekin Duck, Sous Vide Celeraic, Chestnut Nasturtium Crumble
- Braised Lamb Neck Stroganoff, Charred Endive, Cranberry
- Faro Semifreddo, Rye Bread Pudding, Toasted Brioche Sauce
- Plate of Mignardises