Voice Places: Brand-Spankin' New and Improved!
By now, our lovely regular readers are familiar with Voice Places, the listings engine behind all of New Times Broward-Palm Beach's restaurant reviews and calendar picks. Today that engine got a lot more powerful, with a new design that brings even more content to the fore.
The new version includes:
- Cleaner design with editorial and reader reviews brought to the fore
- More lateral links between pages
- A blog section to keep the homepage fresh
- Integration with Foursquare
- Trending events and locations
- Improved photo galleries
Take a look. You'll find more pictures, more stories, more user reviews (hey, that's you), and even integration with tips from Foursquare. If you're already a commenter on Clean Plate Charlie, you can start leaving reviews immediately. Otherwise, it sounds like you've got some good excuses to sign up.
Follow @ CleanPlateBPB