Five South Florida Food- and Drink-Related Events This Weekend: Swank Table Lunch, Food Trucks, and More
So, you survived the holiday season madness and are ready to reclaim your weekends as your own. Clean Plate Charlie has gathered up a few food- and drink-related events going down this weekend in Broward and Palm Beach counties. After the jump, find a few ways to keep busy and entertain the palate -- on your terms.
- Swank Farms Events: Pricey, but They Make Great Gifts for Foodies
- Recipe: Gluten-Free Hazelnut Butter Toffee-Chocolate Chip Cookies -- from Aran Goyoaga
- Aran Goyoaga of Cannelle et Vanille Talks About the Blog and Her New Cookbook, Small Plates & Sweet Treats
- Drink Tea, Achieve Inner Peace at the Morikami Museum
5. Tea ceremony class
If one of your New Year's resolutions was to find inner peace and/or get a little more culture in your life, check out the Sado Omote Senke Tea Ceremony Class on Sunday at Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens in Delray Beach. Call 561-495-0233 ext. 210 for details on registration, cost, and time slots that are available.
4. SunTrust Sunday Jazz Brunch
The first free SunTrust Sunday Jazz Brunch of 2013 is this weekend with free tunes and a chance to eat brunch with a view of the New River in downtown Fort Lauderdale. The brunch is 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Riverwalk Arts and Entertainment District.
72 N. Federal Highway, Boca Raton, FL