Cirque-A-Licious Offers a High-Flying New Year's Eve
|Not your usual New Year's eve.|
This year, we're thinking of celebrating with circus people...specifically cirque people. As in those beautifully costumed dancer/acrobats of the famed Cirque du Soleil.
Cirque-a-Licious, at the Meyer Amphitheater in West Palm Beach, is offering three special holiday shows. Prices include dinner under the blue-and-yellow big top, show, and dancing.
A cash bar is available and wine is served with dinner. Prices range from affordable to extravagant. We're thinking that toasting 2013 under the big top while beautiful girls whirl above our heads might just be more enjoyable than the usual prime rib buffet and DJ.
Tickets range from $39.95 and $49.95 for the December 30 show to $275 and $487.50 for New Year's eve. Use code BIGTOP to take $100 off a pair of New Year's even "select" tickets. Click here for information and to purchase tickets.
December 30 Menu
- Caesar Salad
- Italian buffet
December 31 Menu
- Caesar salad topped with roasted red peppers and shaved parmesan cheese
- Grilled filet mignon and chicken roulade stuffed with spinach, sundried tomatoes, and pine nuts (pasta primavera is a vegetarian option)
- Asparagus bundles, new carrots, and rosemary roasted potatoes
- French apple tart with warm caramel sauce and Grand Marnier cream
December 31 VIP Menu
- Hors D'oeuvre buffet
- Buckwheat blini topped with golden salmon caviar
- Petite filet mignon with perigueux sauce and black truffles and grilled mahi-mahi
- Parmesan basket with spinach, goat cheese, and yellow baby pear tomatoes with white truffle oil (vegetarian option)
- Asparagus bundles, grilled new carrots, and scalloped potatoes
- Chocolate mousse covered with ganache, dusted with gold
January 1 Menu
- Caesar salad
- Carving Stations with turkey or prime rib
Follow @ CleanPlateBPB