Christmas 2012 in a Restaurant: Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Palm Beach County Restaurants Open on Christmas
- Max's Grille, 404 Plaza Real, Boca Raton. Call 561-368-0080.
Max's Grille will open at 5 p.m. on Christmas Day. A special menu includes raw bar offerings (including Florida stone crab), small plates, and main dishes like slow braised lamb shank ($26) or Maine lobster shepherd's pie ($29). Dessert is a "decadent" bread pudding ($8).
- The Restaurant at Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach, 2800 S. Ocean Blvd., Palm Beach. Call 561-533-3750.
If Santa has been really nice to you this year, check out the lavish Christmas Day buffet clocking in at $110 per person or $35 for kids ages 12 years and younger.
- Sundy House, 106 S. Swinton Ave., Delray Beach. Call 561-272-5678.
Start the day with a holiday buffet from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. or close it out with a four-course Christmas dinner from 6 to 8:30 p.m. The cost for either meal is $75 per person. Add an optional wine flight to the dinner for an additional $30.
- Stephane's, 2006 NW Executive Center Cir, Boca Raton. Call 561-893-8838.
The French/American restaurant will be open from 11:30 a.m. to midnight on Christmas Day serving from the full, regular menu.
- Tanzy, 301 Plaza Real, Boca Raton. Call 561-922-6699.
Tanzy is serving a special Christmas menu for $27.95, which includes dessert of red velvet bread pudding. The meal also includes a choice of soup or salad and a main course of roasted turkey breast.
Follow @ CleanPlateBPB
2006 NW Executive Center Cir, Boca Raton, FL
106 S. Swinton Ave., Delray Beach, FL
2800 S. Ocean Blvd., Palm Beach, FL
404 Plaza Real, Boca Raton, FL
411 E. Atlantic Ave., Delray Beach, FL
432 E. Atlantic Ave., Delray Beach, FL
999 E. Camino Real, Boca Raton, FL
301 Australian Ave., Palm Beach, FL