Christmas 2012 in a Restaurant: Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Palm Beach County Restaurants Open on Christmas
- Max's Grille, 404 Plaza Real, Boca Raton. Call 561-368-0080.
Max's Grille will open at 5 p.m. on Christmas Day. A special menu includes raw bar offerings (including Florida stone crab), small plates, and main dishes like slow braised lamb shank ($26) or Maine lobster shepherd's pie ($29). Dessert is a "decadent" bread pudding ($8).
- The Restaurant at Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach, 2800 S. Ocean Blvd., Palm Beach. Call 561-533-3750.
If Santa has been really nice to you this year, check out the lavish Christmas Day buffet clocking in at $110 per person or $35 for kids ages 12 years and younger.
- Sundy House, 106 S. Swinton Ave., Delray Beach. Call 561-272-5678.
Start the day with a holiday buffet from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. or close it out with a four-course Christmas dinner from 6 to 8:30 p.m. The cost for either meal is $75 per person. Add an optional wine flight to the dinner for an additional $30.
- Stephane's, 2006 NW Executive Center Cir, Boca Raton. Call 561-893-8838.
The French/American restaurant will be open from 11:30 a.m. to midnight on Christmas Day serving from the full, regular menu.
- Tanzy, 301 Plaza Real, Boca Raton. Call 561-922-6699.
Tanzy is serving a special Christmas menu for $27.95, which includes dessert of red velvet bread pudding. The meal also includes a choice of soup or salad and a main course of roasted turkey breast.
Follow @ CleanPlateBPB
301 Plaza Real, Boca Raton, FL