Christmas 2012 in a Restaurant: Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Palm Beach County Restaurants Open on Christmas
Be honest: Cooking that elaborate Thanksgiving feast last month really took it out of you and the thought of going through all that work again on Christmas is a total bummer. Save the energy for gift opening (and possibly, gift returning the following day) by having a restaurant do the labor for you. After the jump find a roundup of Boca Raton, Delray Beach, and other Palm Beach County restaurants that will be open on Christmas Day.
- Christmas 2012 in a Restaurant: Fort Lauderdale, Broward Restaurants Open on Christmas
- How to Make Lambchetta: A Holiday Recipe from Sybarite Pig's Daniel Naumko
- Where to Host Your Company Holiday Party in South Florida (Hint: Booze Is a Must-Have)
- Cafe Boulud, 301 Australian Ave., Palm Beach. Call 561-655-6060.
Catch the three-course brunch from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. or come for a three-course dinner from 5:30 to 10 p.m. Brunch is $39 and dinner is $85.
- Carmen's Restaurant at the Top of the Bridge, 999 E. Camino Real, Boca Raton. Call 561-886-4570.
Get Christmas dinner with a view at this hotel restaurant that will be serving a Christmas Day buffet from noon to 6 p.m.
- Cut 432, 432 E. Atlantic Ave., Delray Beach. Call 561-272-9898.
The steakhouse will serve dinner from its regular menu -- which includes dishes like ceviche, oysters Rockefeller, steak tartare, and ribeye -- from 5 to 10 p.m.
- Gol! The Taste of Brazil, 411 E. Atlantic Ave., Delray Beach. Call 561-272-6565.
The downtown Delray Beach restaurant will be open from 5 to 11 p.m. on Christmas Day. Get access to a huge salad bar with hot and cold sides, plus table-side-carved meats. The cost is $39.95 per adult and $19.95 for kids ages 12 years and younger.
2800 S. Ocean Blvd., Palm Beach, FL