John Offerdahl's Gridiron Grill-Off: Half Off Tickets With Voice Daily Deal
|Gridiron Grill-Off via Facebook|
|John Offerdahl, Chef Greg mcGowan, and Troy Stradford will be grilling on Saturday.|
Fortunately, we're in south Florida so grilling and football is more enjoyable here than in any other part of the country, though we admire the dedication (and question the sanity) of fans who tailgate in Buffalo during a driving snowstorm.
Football great John Offerdahl, who has transitioned from athlete to successful restaurateur, is hosting the John Offerdahl's Gridiron Grill-Off this Saturday, December 1.
From 1 - 5 p.m. Pompano Beach Amphitheater turns the art of grilling into a competitive sport, as Miami Dolphins greats team up with Broward's best chefs to grill for glory.
Nearly two dozen Dolphin alumni players will be on hand to cook with their chef partners including:
- Nat Moore / Marcos Vico (Cafe Vico)
- Joe Rose / Angelo Elia (Casa D'Angelo)
- Keith Sims / Ron Pollack (JB's on the Beach)
- AJ Duhe / Michael Costello (Bimini Boat Yard)
- Jeff Cross / Stanton Bundy (The Royal Pig)
- Jim "Crash" Jensen / Jimmy Henriquez (Bravo Italiano Restorante)
- Troy Stradford / Greg McGowan (Pelican Landing at Hyatt Regency Pier 66)
Eat your way through this "dream team", and enjoy the wines specially paired with each item. Then, vote on your favorite dish.
Tickets for the Gridiron Grill-Off are $75 each, but New Times readers can purchase tickets through Voice Daily Deals for only $37 for a limited time. Click here to purchase your discounted tickets and get set for a day of gridiron grilling.
To get you salivating, here's a promo video from last year's event:
Follow @ CleanPlateBPB