Tastemakers Progressive Pairing Dinners: Eat Mizner Park
|Eat your way through Mizner Park at this progressive pairing event.|
If we're talking to you, check out the Tastemakers of Mizner Park's progressive pairing events, where you'll be able to work your way through nine Mizner Park restaurants, stopping at each one for a tasting plate and beverage.
Tickets cost $30 each and benefit Hospice by the Sea. Choose your evening -- either Tuesday, September 18, or Wednesday, September 19, for your walking/tasting tour. Starting at 6:30 each evening, you'll enjoy bits and drinks from the following participants:
- The Cheese Course - American artisanal cheese course, paired with a domestic wine.
- The Dubliner - Shepherd's pie with Guinness mac and cheese, paired with a "black velvet," (combination of Guinness and cider).
- Kapow! Noodle Bar - Chicken fried rice with sweet soy and scallions and wok-charred edamame, paired with Asian sangria.
- Max's Grille - Shrimp ceviche with lime-juice-marinated baby shrimp, chilies, onions, tomatoes, and avocado topped with crispy plantain chips and cilantro. Paired with Mionetto II Spritz, a premium frizzante semi-sparkling wine with orange and herbs.
- Racks Downtown Eatery and Tavern - Tuna tacos, paired with "Boca lemonade."
- Tanzy - Tagliatelle Bolognese, paired with prickly pear sour sop margarita.
- Truluck's - Crab-cake sliders paired with sparkling Poema cava.
- Uncle Julio's - Pineapple-bacon guacamole topped with crumbled queso fresco, paired with Julio's skinny guava rita.
- Villagio - Mini crab cakes, paired with a Bellini.
Tickets are available in person at any of the participating restaurants or online.
Follow @ CleanPlateBPB