Palm Beach Food & Wine Festival 2012: LeCirque, Food Trucks, Celebrity Chefs
|Palm Beach Food & Wine Festival|
|Celebrity chefs will be strutting their stuff in Palm Beach this winter.|
The festival, scheduled for December 7 to 11, is already attracting quite a list of celebrity chefs scheduled to appear at the many dinners, seminars, and events taking place during the long weekend.
Chefs confirmed so far include:
- David Burke (David Burke Townhouse, Primehouse, Kitchen, and others)
- Norman Van Akin (chef and director of restaurants at Miami Culinary Institute, chef/owner of Norman's Orlando)
- Stephanie Izard (Top Chef Season Four winner, chef/partner of Chicago's Girl and the Goat)
- Marc Murphy (owner of NYC's landmarc and Ditch Plains and Chopped judge
- Richard Blais (Top Chef All-Stars winner and restaurateur)
- Marc Summers (host of Food Network's Ultimate Recipe Showdown)
- Robert Irvine (Host of Food Network's Restaurant Impossible)
- Sirio Maccioni (owner/founder LeCirque)
Tickets go on sale in September. Stay tuned to Clean Plate Charlie for updates.
Follow @ CleanPlateBPB