Schakolad Chocolate Factory Offers Sweet Deals & Kiddie Classes
|Schakolad Chocolate Factory|
|Is your kid a budding Wonka?|
Clean Plate Charlie has found a Wonka-like compromise that both parents and kids can agree on -- candy-making classes at the Schakolad Chocolate Factory in Davie.
For the fourth year in a row, these makers of gourmet chocolates will open their doors to kids age 6 to 14 for a series of interactive summer activities. Each session lasts from 45 minutes to one hour and includes the following:
- A brief history of the art of chocolate-making.
- Tasting of white, milk, and dark chocolate.
- Each child will create their own treats and craft their own goodie bag.
Classes are $9.50 per child. To preregister for a session, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954-472-6155. The class schedule is as follows:
- Tuesday, June 12, at 3 p.m.
- Thursday, June 21, at 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 27, at 11a.m.
- Tuesday, July 3, at 11 a.m.
- Thursday, July 12, at 3 p.m.
- Monday, July 16, at 5 p.m.
- Friday, July 27, at 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, August 1, at 3 p.m.
- Thursday, August 9, at 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 14, at 11 a.m.
- Monday - 12-ounce latte ($1)
- Tuesday - chocolate-covered pretzel ($1)
- Wednesday - chocolate-covered strawberry ($1)
- Thursday - scoop of ice cream ($1)
- Friday - frozen chocolate-covered banana chunk ($1)
Follow Clean Plate Charlie on Facebook and on Twitter: @CleanPlateBPB.