Edible Balloons, Burger Bash Menu, and Other Food News
Happy Presidents' Day. We bring you today's list of occasional links.
1. An incredibly light dessert: the edible balloon. Mmm. Green apple air.
2. Food porn: a pizza cookbook shaped like a pizza.
3. This weekend's South Beach Wine and Food Festival's Burger Bash menu is unveiled, the $225 event hosted by Rachael Ray.
4. Beastie Boys' Mike D has a wine blog, says Grub Street. Check out this refined funk.
5. Trader Joe's signed a Fair Food Agreement with the Coalition of Immokalee Workers representing tomato pickers in southwest Florida. The agreement requires the grocery store to pay a penny more per pound of tomatoes and to ensure better working conditions for tomato workers.
New Times on Facebook | Clean Plate Charlie on Facebook | Melissa on Facebook | Clean Plate Charlie on Twitter | Melissa McCart on Twitter | E-mail Melissa |