Eating Chicken Wings, Squirrel, and Wu Tang Clams
1. The National Restaurant Association projects that restaurant sales will grow by 3.5 percent in 2012, with two out of five consumers reporting they're not going out to eat as often as they'd like.
2. The practice of eating squirrel is alive and well in the South.
More after the jump.
3. Serving Pone, Thugs, & Hominy or Wu Tang Clams: Will a Bon Rappetite franchise come to Florida?
4. Taco Bell breakfast debut: Do not eat this "slimy disk of horror."
5. Make your own Thin Mints and other Girl Scout Cookies.
New Times on Facebook | Clean Plate Charlie on Facebook | Melissa on Facebook | Clean Plate Charlie on Twitter | Melissa McCart on Twitter | E-mail Melissa |