Educational Winetasting Experience at the Best Cellar
|Toast to a good time at The Best Cellar Wine Bar|
The Best Cellar in Wilton Manors is hosting an educational winetasting tonight, January 14, from 8 to 10 p.m.
For $15 (about the price of a movie and a small popcorn), you'll have the opportunity to taste and learn about almost a dozen wines including:
- E & E Black Pepper Shiraz 2003 Australia
- Hanna Bismark Ranch Cabernet 2006
- Peneley's Cabernet "Phoenix" 2009 Australia
- Hedges Cabenet 2008 Washington
- Aramis Cabernet 2005 Australia
- Flinders Bay "Mayflower" 2007 Margaret River
- Flinders Bay Margaret River Shiraz 2006
- Greenhough Pinot Noir New Zealand 2006
- Santa Rita Medalla Real Sauvignon Blanc 2008
The winetasting also includes a champagne reception, plus bonus wines thrown in. For reservations, call 954-630-8020.