Five Things to Do With Cookie Dough Flavored Vodka
|A classy 5:00 happy hour|
Apple, Atomic Hots, Banana, Berry, Blueberry, Butterscotch, Cake, Cherry, Cherry Lemonade, Cherry Whipped, Chocolate, Chocolate Whipped, Citrus, Coconut, Cookie Dough, Cotton Candy, Grape, Gummy, Kiwi-Strawberry, Le Double Espresso, Mango, Marshmallow, Orange, Orange Whipped, Pineapple, Pomegranate, Raspberry, Root Beer, Tropical Punch, Vanilla, Whipped Cream, and Whipped Key Lime"They're basically trying to make vodka palatable to a young girl," said a co-worker of the aggressive dose of fake vanilla extract. Rather than toss the bottle, we came up with these five uses:
5) Spike a milkshake with it.
4) One up The Dude with a Cookie Dough White Russian.
3) Spike your Starbucks Frappuccino.
2) Get meta and dunk chocolate chip cookies in a glass of it.
1) Make your own deconstructed Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough drizzled over chocolate chip ice cream.
Have other suggestions for these or the other Pinnacle flavored vodkas? It's Friday, after all. We're looking for creative ways to get drunk.
New Times on Facebook | Clean Plate Charlie on Facebook | Melissa on Facebook | Clean Plate Charlie on Twitter | Melissa McCart on Twitter | E-mail Melissa |