East End Brasserie to Open at Atlantic Resort & Spa
|The Atlantic Resort & Spa|
|East End Brasserie to open at the Atlantic Resort & Spa.|
Executive Chef Steven Zobel, formerly of New York City's Triomphe, promises to "introduce a taste of France and the relaxed vibe of the Côte d'Azur to the Fort Lauderdale market." Zobel added, "This is an amazing city, and we're excited to contribute to its rising culinary diversity."
The menu combines hearty Provençal dishes, a full raw bar, and an artesanal cheese cart, with moderately priced bistro fare. Menu items will include:
- Jambon de Bayonne with Gruyère, Dijon mustard on a pressed baguette
- Pan-roasted sea scallops with porcini mushroom butter and shaved fois gras
- Pan-roasted chicken breast and thigh with artichokes, jalapeño, bacon, garlic, and tomato cream
- Mustard crusted pompano with braised white beans and escarole
- Pappardelle noodles with duck confit, pearl onions, veal jus, and Parmesan
- Prince Edward Island mussels braised with white wine served with house fries
- Classic steak frites served with lemon caper butter or béarnaise sauce
East End Brasserie will be open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Follow Clean Plate Charlie on Facebook and on Twitter: @CleanPlateBPB