The Ten Worst Food Tattoos... Ever
|Forget Mom....we love meat more!|
Tattoos are a thing of beauty. Dating back to the beginnings of mankind, they forever mark the recipient with meaningful messages of loss, hope, and heritage... usually.
With that in mind, we present a collection of the ten worst food-related tattoos... ever.
10. Here's the thing... if you're old enough to get a tattoo, then you're too old for Hello Kitty. What's next -- a Smurf cooking?
9. Ummm... yeah... there's that too. We're hoping Papa Smurf's cooking up something tasty.
6. We never knew bacon and pickle were buddies. Nor did we care. We still don't.
5. Matching tattoos are a notoriously bad idea. Especially when they involve breakfast.
4. A McDonald's tramp stamp. We have no words.
3. We guess northern New York state is pretty far from heaven.
2. And this is your brain on drugs.
1. Assburger. Home of the assburger. Coming to a food court near you.
Follow Clean Plate Charlie on Facebook and on Twitter: @CleanPlateBPB.