Celebrate International Waffle Day on Friday, March 25
|Tamorian via Wikimedia Commons|
|Breakfast food porn.|
In honor of the quasiholiday, suggested recipes include homemade double chocolate waffles or cinnamon Belgian waffles. If you're feeling lazy, here are some spots in Broward and Palm Beach to celebrate International Waffle Day:
- Ellie's 50's Diner, 2410 N. Federal Highway, Delray Beach - Belgian waffles in a retro setting.
- Flakowitz Bagel Inn, 2410 N. Federal Highway, Boca Raton. Or try the Boynton Beach location at 7410 Boynton Beach Blvd.
- Saquella Cafe, 410 Via De Palmas, Boca Raton - Belgian or blueberry waffles available.
- Sundy House, 106 S. Swinton Ave., Delray Beach - Head here for Sunday brunch (better celebrating late than never).
- Waffle House - Multiple locations in the region, including: 4689 SW 148th Ave., Southwest Ranches; 2580 Davie Road, Fort Lauderdale; 4840 Powerline Road, Fort Lauderdale.
Follow Clean Plate Charlie on Facebook and on Twitter: @CleanPlateBPB.