Talk about having your work cut out for you: chef Ardasher "Alex" Asadullaev is responsible for all seven restaurants at the sprawling Mardi Gras casino complex.
That's what you get when you snag your job by beating out other contestants in a reality-showy cook-off competition.
"His dishes absolutely blew everyone away," said Sallyanne Kelly, Mardi Gras' food & beverage director, who orchestrated the contest. She was wowed by "his passion for food and the presentation of it. His food comes from the heart."
Russian-born chef Alex learned his culinary skills while serving in the military -- which could explain his expert knife-handling ability.
Curious as to what chef Alex cooked up for the cook-off?
• Shrimp Cocktail with Pink Sauce and Avocado
• Cous Cous Stuffed Pepper with Basil Sauce
• Pesto Roasted Portobello Mushroom
• Chicken Tikka Masala
•Beef Wellington with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Balsamic Glaze
• Medallions of Filet Mignon with Chocolate and Raspberry Red Wine Reduction
• Roasted Rack of Lamb with Minted Lime Sauce
Herb Crusted Snapper with layers of Peas, Mashed Potatoes and Pepper Sauce
• Stuffed Chicken (stuffed with meat from the legs and Pistachios)
•Salmon en Croute
• Tarte Tartin
• Berry Champagne Soup
Follow Clean Plate Charlie Facebook on Twitter: @CleanPlateBPB.