Recipe: Cha-Cha Chow-Chow From Drag Queen Twat LaRouge
|Twat La Rouge|
|Doesn't she look domestic?!|
OK, so it's a variation of chocolate Chex mix... but it's sooo much tastier with the glammed-up name.
Here ya go -- the recipe for Cha-Cha Chow-Chow from the lovely Twat LaRouge,
½- cup peanut butter
1-cup chocolate chips
9-cups Crispix cereal (any flavor)
1-1/2-cups powdered sugar
1. Combine butter, peanut butter, and chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Microwave for one minute then stir to blend all ingredients thoroughly. Add ½ tsp. vanilla. Stir well.
3. Place the Crispix in a very large bowl.
4. Pour the peanut butter-chocolate mixture over and toss evenly, making sure all the cereal gets a good covering.
5. Coat with powdered sugar.