Doggie Bag: This Week in Charlie
The new World of Beer in Coconut Creek has made quite a splash since opening. Check out our inside look into the place, and read about how its lack of a proper kitchen is making a big impact on Promenade businesses.
Steve Martorano makes fresh mozzarella in his new Hard Rock digs.
- Cheap lunch is just around the corner at Mr. Nick's Sub Shoppe in Fort Lauderdale.
- Now that Bruce Willis has signed on to promote Sobieski Vodka, does that mean we'll see him cruising for gal pals in Palm Beach?
- Cool off with a chelada this Summer.
- Our Dish review this week is on Martorano's Italian-American Kitchen in the Seminole Paradise at Hard Rock.
- Vanilla is anything but plain, especially if you dig on these Top Five Store-Bought Vanilla Ice Creams.
- What are locals to do when South Florida restaurants go on Summer vacation?
- The world's most expensive hot dog costs $69 and comes with foie gras and truffles. Now who's buying?
- Amanda Linton, a Delray Beach cupcake baker, has some sweet tats.
- J. Mark's finally opens in the old Bennigan's spot in Fort Lauderdale.
- Here's our three-part interview with 3030 Ocean's new sous chef, Jeremy Ford.
- Killer veggie fajitas are just a cast-iron skillet away.
- Scottish brewer BrewDog makes a 55% alcohol beer -- and stuffs it in a dead squirrel.
- Head to a Mexican happy hour at T-Mex Cantina.
- A little primer on unfiltered beer reveals UFO from Harpoon is bad ass stuff.
- Lobster season starts this weekend: Here are five cheap wines to pair with your sea critters.
- New Times' Pairings is right around the corner. What restaurant would you most like to see there?