Doggy Bag: This Week in Charlie
|Johnny V's Smith & Jones closed this week, and is being replaced by Rocco's Tacos. Join the discussion here.|
- Ceviche is easy and tasty with Whole Foods' new MSC-Certified swordfish.
- Part 2 of our interview with this season's Top Chef front-runner, Kenny Gilbert.
- Pompano steak house and cabaret NY Strip shuts its doors.
- Johnny V's casual eatery Smith & Jones closed for good, and the fallout has been pretty electric.
- We give this veggie sausage and these real-meat hot dogs a taste test.
- Grab a cheap lunch at Cielito Lindo.
- Our Beer of the Week is Stone Smoked Porter.
- We interviewed chef Michelle Bernstein of Michy's and MB's at the Omphoy. (Part 1)(Part 2)(Part 3)
- Charlie gets a taste of healthy eating with wild Alaskan salmon burgers.
- The Great American Beer Festival is right around the corner; check out what these local breweries are bringing to the table.
- In Dish this week: a full review on Via Luna in the Ritz Carlton.
- Users chime in on what makes up their ideal hamburger.
- It's super hot out, but here are five restaurants serving spicy food to beat the Summer heat.
- Brown raisin bread in a can? You're kidding!
- Want to know what the worst beer in America is? Click here.