Meet and Drink With Bob Gordash at Crown Wine and Spirits
His Gordash Brewing Company is based out of Fort Lauderdale and makes Holy Mackerel Golden Ale, a Floridian take on a strong Belgian brew, and Mack in Black, its darker older brother. It's one of the few local beer makers clinging to a strong, craft tradition.
You can chat with Gordash himself about all that when he appears at Crown Wine and Spirits in Fort Lauderdale next Wednesday night for a Beer and Bites tasting. The get together will allow beer fans to talk with the brewer while sampling a five-part tasting menu of beers and small plates.
Full details after the cut.
Meet the Brewer Bob Gordash
Wednesday, June 30 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Holy Mackerel Special Golden Ale with Brie, Fontina, and Caramelized Onion Quesadillas
- Old Chub Scottish Style Ale with Petite Basque and Divina Roasted Tomatoes
- Lindeman's Kriek Lambic with St.Andre and Italian Amarene Cherries
- Stone Ruination IPA with Parmigiano Reggiano and Balsamic Glazed Pineapple
- 'Mack in Black' Imperial Black Ale and Dolcelatte Gorgonzola drizzled with 'Mack in Black' 'Tar'
1030 N.E. 15th Ave.
Price: $15 per person including a Free Glass. Reservations are limited to 25 people. Reserve your spot in advance online at Crown's website.