Doggy Bag: This Week in Charlie
|Elevation's organic burgers are good, but do they top Five Guys?|
- If Cab is King, Five Rivers Central Coast Cabernet Sauvignon is a prince.
- This week's installment of 100 Favorite Dishes takes us to Tom Jenkins' BBQ in Fort Lauderdale, Talia's Table in Boca, and more.
- A recap of last weekend's Beerfest reveals five key festival-going lessons.
- If you're looking for Old Florida-style seafood, Seafood World in Lighthouse Point delivers.
- We don a gold chain to review Guido-fied Italian eatery, SoLita Restaurant and Ultra Lounge.
- Making an Arepa is so easy, even a caveman can do it.
- Get busy with blossoms... squash blossoms, that is.
- There's a new farmers' market in Fort Lauderdale, the Riverwalk Urban Market.
- Which serves a better fast-food burger? Five Guys or Elevation?
- DeLand ain't no Arcadia -- it's a little slice of rural foodie heaven.
- Know a chef with a sweet tat? Tell 'em to visit this post so we can photograph 'em.
- Our beer of the week is Meantime IPA, a throwback to the old British India Pale Ale.
- Learn more about local happy hours in our new weekly post. Here's a bit about BRIO's.
- Take mom out to eat at these Mother's Day restaurants.
- Sheila's Famous BBQ, Conch and More is taking over Lake Worth.