Vittles Galore Coming to the Village at Gulfstream Park
Here's a little breakdown of who Gulfstream's leasing gurus expect will be feeding patrons after the February 11 grand opening:
- III Forks: An elegant steak house and lounge you probably tried in Boca and the Gardens.
- American Pie Brick Oven Pizza: Yeah, you can figure this one out.
- Bartini's: A lounge with tapas and more than two dozen specialty 'tinis.
- Brio Tuscan Grille: Part of a national chain. Prices are decent, ambiance is great, food is reliable.
- Cadillac Ranch: Behold the bull-riding blonds. Try the American-style eats afterward. Trust us.
- Caffe Martier: Coffee, gourmet sandwiches and sugar-laden goodies.
- The Cheese Course: A bistro/cheese shop with more than 100 varieties of the stinky yet tasty stuff.
- Jacob's Classic Market: Full-service specialty store with a bakery, coffee shop, and pizzeria, plus prepared meals and a full-service catering department too.
- Lamborghini Café: You love the cars. Now you can buy the goods and even eat in style.
- OLA Cuba: Finally, Broward will get a taste of Chef Douglas Rodriguez's Latin eats!
- Paradis Latin Miami: The name may throw you, but this is intended to be a theme resto based on Parisian cabaret. Expect boobies with your bottle of Bordeaux.
- The Playwright Irish Pub: Remember, you lifted a pint or two at their outpost in South Beach.
- PrimeBar: Apps, pasta, and "urban" selections.
- Santanera: Fine dining wrapped up with a Latin-inspired nightclub.
- Ta-Zin: You may wish to study up on your couscous-making ability after dining at this Moroccan spot.
The Village at Gulfstream Park is located at 501 S. Federal Highway in Hallandale Beach. Visit thevillageatgulfstreampark.com for more details.