Without further ado, This Week in Charlie...
- That Orbit gum girl was dead wrong: Pan Pasad is what cleans a dirty mouth.
- New Times is honored in the immortal halls of Sushi 1.
- Here's what happens when you help yourself to your tenant's restaurant, its employees, and concept: you get served. It's a shame, because the food's not bad, provided you bring your dancing shoes.
- Proof Grimace was the original pimp? Brother was dressed all in purple. If that's not a dead giveaway, I don't know what is.
- Sir Pompous... he was in Monty Python and the Holy Grail, wasn't he?
- You don't have to be a bourgie to get world-class French food at L'Anjou.
- Our Arts & Eats guide dropped this week, hipping you to the most notable new restaurants, the best joints in which to get all snuggly, a handful of places where comfort is king, where to find the freshest local ingredients, and what two notable restaurateurs predict for the languid dining scene.
- Dine Out Lauderdale is over a month's worth of deals, and here are our top five restaurant picks.
- Everyone knows pie = win. Furthermore, meat > you. Simple math then suggests that meat + pie = pure ownage.